- You love the Italian kitchen and you want to learn how to cook authentic fresh pasta and ravioli, roasts or fish dishes, vegetables and desserts the Italian way
- You watch your weight but you love cooking and food and you want to learn how to cook new Mediterranean dishes that are healthy but delicious.
- You do not want to spend hours slaving over the stove yet you want to learn how to quickly cook and serve healthy and delicious Mediterranean food using fresh ingredients
- You are interested in what certain foods can do to improve your health and you want to know more about the Mediterranean Diet so you can eat healthily and responsibly
- You want to learn how to cook fresh and healthy quick meals for your children and avoid food from “jars and packages”
Then my cooking workshops may be the thing for you. With my enthusiasm for the Mediterranean kitchen and my knowledge of food, I will not only teach you how to cook recipes but I will also tell you what certain dishes and choices can do to improve your health. Did you know that a well-executed deep-fat frying of vegetables or fish will help kick start your metabolism? On the other hand badly executed deep-fat frying of food using the wrong oil can be injurious to your health. The focus is on bringing flavour and health as closely together as possibly by using the right cooking techniques.
The Mediterranean Diet is famous for being healthy and delicious. It is low in saturated fats and sugar, and because of the variety in vegetables, fruits and herbs, it is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. One of the most important principles is that you can eat anything in moderation. By using the right cooking techniques and choosing healthy ingredients you will create delicious meals.